You can enter a Temporary Authorization Key to accept a sharing invitation from your clinic. See section 4.3.1 for more information about sharing invitations. You can also generate a code to share data with your clinic for a limited time.
After signing in, tap Share Data, then choose a sharing option:
• Tap Accept Invitation if your clinic has provided you with a Temporary Authorization Key. See section 12.2.1 for more information.
• Tap Generate Code if you want to provide your clinic with limited access your data. See section 12.2.2 for more information.
To accept a sharing invitation from your clinic:
1. Tap Accept Invitation.
2. Enter the Temporary Authorization Key provided by your clinic.
3. Tap Enter Birthday to select your date of birth.
4. Tap Continue.
5. Tap the I consent to share my data with my clinic box.
6. Tap Yes, Share My Data.
To share your data for a limited time with your clinic:
1. Tap Generate Code.
2. Tap 3 Months, 6 Months or 1 Year to select the time limit of sharing.
3. Tap Generate Code. A sharing code and access URL are displayed for you to provide to your clinic.