Getting Started Presentation - Using the Dexcom G6 App
This resource is a brief, illustrated slide deck on setting up and using the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System with the G6 App and the user’s personal compatible mobile device. The presentation covers:
- Installation, login and setup for the G6 App
- Sensor insertion, transmitter attachment
- Starting the sensor, and pairing the sensor with the user’s mobile device
- Understanding trend arrows
- Alarm and alerts
- Ending a sensor session; removing the sensor and transmitter
- Security and travel information
- Intro to Dexcom CLARITY
In this 45 minute session, our speakers discuss tips for integrating continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) technology into your telehealth practice to remotely support your patients with diabetes. This...
This resource is a brief, illustrated slide deck on setting up and using the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System with the receiver. The presentation covers: Sensor insertion...